(A) Productivity Master's Guide
You may feel as if you are always busy...
Feeling constantly stressed and overwhelmed, and frustrated that you can't get a moment to yourself?
Then read the following message carefully.
You're going to learn why you don't have time to do the important things, in spite of all the productivity advice you've read. There's a good chance you've tried them all, from planners to apps to courses. Yet, it doesn’t seem to stick.
It’s not you -- it’s these methods that just don’t work.
Most people would have you believe that productivity is all about managing your time better. They would have you believe that productivity relies on getting more done in less time.
That’s simply not true.
If you're tired of coming home from a stressful day only to realize you didn't accomplish anything meaningful, get ready for a surprise and find out the real reason why your current productivity tools and methods aren't delivering the results you need.
That productivity equals getting more things done in less time.
It’s simply not true. This explains why so many people remain stressed and overwhelmed despite using the latest calendar, planner, or productivity tools.
So if productivity isn’t about time management or getting more things done, what is it about?
Here’s the answer from one of the greatest minds on productivity:
“Time management is really a misnomer – the challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.” – Stephen R. Covey.
In other words, the key to being productive isn’t managing your time better. And it isn’t finding new and creative ways to “get more done” in a shorter period of time.
Instead, it’s about managing you.
The key to being more productive than you ever imagined is to manage your energy and attention.
We think it's unfortunate so many people are beating their heads against the wall, wondering why they aren't getting the results they expect, despite using planners, lists, and other tools.
In this course, you’ll discover how to become the kind of person that gets the things that matter, done (all without tons of stress or overwhelm).
With insight, you'll know exactly what you need to do to be productive (and which habits you need to let go of that are robbing your time). And you’ll know exactly how to create your own, personalized productivity system that works for you and your personality.
In A Productivity Master's Guide, you’ll also discover:
- What productivity really is (hint: it's not about being busy or checking off every item on your to-do list!)
- Why managing your time better is not the key to being productive (and what you need to manage instead)
- The four "practices" of highly effective and productive people that will help you stay focused (and how to implement it in your own life)
- How adopting one simple word and saying it more often will help you eliminate stress and get more of what matters done
- The two kinds of tools you need to revolutionize your productivity (and no, you don't need yet another planner!)
- How to structure your days for maximum productivity (and significantly boost your free time!)
- The G.S.R.A. formula for getting the results you want with less time and effort
- How to put your productivity on "autopilot" with a daily routine
- How to properly "schedule your work" so you get it done easily - without willpower or struggle
- How to adopt an "inbox zero" frame of mind so you can reduce stress and overwhelm
- Simple ways to deal with resistance and get things done (even when you don't "feel" like doing them)
- And much more...
When you join in A Productivity Master’s Guide.you’ll learn the strategies and techniques you’ll need to adopt to achieve anything you want in your life with less time or effort.
A Productivity Master’s Guide includes a combination of in-depth and detailed instructions and hands-on activities. You’ll develop the productivity skills that will help you achieve the results you want in your life.
Lesson 1: What the Most Successful People Do
Discover what the most successful people do, and learn what productivity is (and isn’t). This will give you a solid foundation for becoming a productivity master.
Lesson 2: What Does Productivity Really Look Like?
Learn what being productive actually looks like and why being busy all the time and checking everything off your task list is NOT the same as being productive.
Lesson 3: Productivity Routines and Tools
Learn how to establish your own personal productivity routines, so you stay productive without needing to use willpower.
Lesson 4: Creating Your Own Personal Productivity System
Learn how to take everything you’ve learned so far and create your own personal productivity system.
Lesson 5: Maintaining Long-Term Productivity
Now that you have your own system for being productive, you’ll learn how to use different tools to stay on track, troubleshoot any issues, and come up with solutions to address any challenges that come your way.
Each power-packed lesson contains targeted activities to help you apply the concepts to your own life... so you can start to Get More of What You Want - With Less Time and Effort!
You will learn everything you need to take your productivity to a whole new level in this course.